Sunday, August 30, 2009

first post


Well, my first post.This is actually my first blog, my thoughts tend to stay in my head usually. 
Goodness i fell so old this week, which is pretty stupid of me to say, considering how young i am, but really secondary 4! part of the big kids now, wow.
School starts tomorrow, woupi...
I finished a new book yesterday, city of beasts, it was good, considering i bought it in a second hand store in Edinburgh.



Me and my mum discussed movies today. We have a lot in common.
I'm not to sure what people talk about on blogs..daily life i guess. there problems. But what should i talk about?
The house smells good, mum's cooking.
just so you know everyone...I AM OBSESSED WITH BOOKS. my mum often asks me what i would do if i didn't have books I reply that I would die...a bit dramatic.
-head hurts again...darn it!

read this book.its is fabulous

actually all her books are very good.
So read them all =3

This is what im going to read next.


~I can see the sun setting threw the window.pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment