Hello there
Sorry for the lack of posts...
I have some good news: During march brake me and My mum will be going to the yukon to visit my brother who works there. I am very exited to see him and cannot wait to see the 60 dogs he has to take care off. My brother is a musher.
Cannot wait.
On another note, Tomorrow I have no school so me and friends are going to a buffet for sushi to celebrate 2 friends birthday's.
good night
xox
C
*picture is me with a free hugs sign I made to send to my friends(the picture not the sign) Sorry if you cant really see the sign...also sorry that the writing is so messy as I realised that I had to write the letters the other way round because I was taking a picture. Which I found a little hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment