Friday, September 11, 2009

The day will happen whether or not you get up

Holla amigos.

Yes i know my Spanish skills are fabulous.

I can also say home, chocolate and bathroom*grins Proudly* and a few other words. I understand more than i speak. I think.

Second week of school almost over. We had a weird yet cool experiment in science today, the whole class held hands and then one guy touched this bottle type thing with a small ball at the end and we all got a shock, because the small bottle thingy had just been charged with electricity from an larger ball. Hem that sounded confusing. Well it was fun and exhilarating!


I just watched Eagle Eye, it was good. Shia leboeuf was very good in it, I was definatly on the edge of my seat. And guess what i find Shia quite good looking, hem. I'm now reading the adoration of Jenna Fox. Confusing yet good.

´



Hey its the next day, i forgot to post last night's post...oups sorry

So today...school... drama was fun, very funny! la la la I had to walk home...lazy friends!! but its okay I read my book all the way home...almost walked into a pole, hehe.

Oh oh its the weekend! YES. and my dad comes home tomorrow! yai.


Oh Oh, have I ever mentioned that I am irrevocably and irrationally in love with the

 LORD OF THE RINGS

yes now you know of my not so secret obsession. Huzzah

So im guessing you can imagine my excitement when i went to HMV and saw the lord of the rings boxed set for only 20$. obviously I bought it.




Moving on

A while ago a friend of my mom sent us an email with a link to a youtube video, It was about a organization called playing for change. which is actually a movie/cd that well...connects people around the world using music. Its fantastic.


The screen play writer of Juno is making a new movies called Jennifer's body. Its about a teenager in high school who gets possessed by a demon and becomes a cannibal. I want to see it except it 17 and over. Darn

Well thats all i have to say for now.

Ciao amigos.


 


Just cause this girl is beautiful and I love her coat


She is stunning


No comments:

Post a Comment