Much Love to 3 day weekends!
First week of school is finally over. whew, it was a rush, and guess what? I barely got any homework. Yai!
I finished the perks of been a wallflower, it was very good. not my usual read but I'm glad I read it, I'm going to indigo this weekend to buy more books, for I've run out...
Did you know, cheetah's are one of my favorite animals, they are beautiful and so fast and powerful.

A friend of mine at school is planning on starting a book club with our last year's English teacher!!!
I was pretty exited at the news, considering how much i love to read. Cant wait to hear more about it.
What i would like to buy is a pop art camera, I discovered it on an other blog and looked it up on the all mighty google, its only about 20$ :)

me and my Hoodie <3

me and Marie! the crazy fools we are.
Well I'm off see you soon fellow blogger's.
CARMENNNNNN ! :D
ReplyDeletehaha i didnt know you had a blog !
thanks for following me :)
and i cant wait for the bookclub to start !
im glad ur in it too, hehe