Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You are the one I look for in the crowd


~Hello there~
Sorry for the lack of posts, I wasn't really feeling in the posting mood last week...
Lets see what were my highlights of the week:
1-I PASSED MATH! YES!!!!!
2-I passed all my classes this session!
3-I got closer to him.
4-I spent the whole weekend with my best friend in Ottawa.
5-My dog was just adorable

My friend Mariana is reading: The zombie guide to survival, its brilliant and i'm thinking of going to buy it.
I really should post those pictures of my N-Y trip... I keep forgetting. Darn.
Im watching V now. the new alien show. Its good yet strange.

I was feeling really down yesterday afternoon for no logical reason, strange how life is like that sometimes.
Have a lovely week-
:)
And just for some inspiring words

"Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you’re just a reflection of him?"Calvin and Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment