Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yukon musher






In the emails my brother sends he refers to himself as Yukon musher. hahaha. An explanation: My brother is currently working as an apprentice musher for a man called Hugh Neff who is a musher and who races in the Yukon quest!! Lucky boy. Even if I miss him and even if he now lives in a small cabin thousands of miles away I'm still glad he's were he wants to be and not stuck in the city not working.

I haven't being up to much this week, last weekend I babysat and it went really well! Monday I woke up with a really bad headache so I stayed in bed till 11:30 then I just trudged around the house drinking water and watching sappy Japanese drama's. Tomorrow I have no school so me and a bunch of friends are going to go see the Body's exhibition at the eaten center. Huzzah.

The person I mentioned in earlier posts well I'm pretty sure we're just friends and I'm glad it's that way because I discovered he's in love with a wonderful young girl and I just want to be happy for him not jealous.

Soooo.... what else, today at lunch my friend did this hilarious thing that you only see in funny movies or comics: he tried to kick as high as he could and his pants ripped I haven't laughed that much in ages!!!

I still haven't posted those New york pictures...one day, one day...maybe.
hahaha

Well I'm off.
have a very lovely weekend
:)




What a beautiful place


No comments:

Post a Comment